Thursday, August 2, 2007

Mahogany King


Mahogany King
Statuesque of mahogany swaying to a rhythm were no drum is beating
Gliding smoothly with each step
Charisma kept with every syllable of mentally stimulating dialect
Ebony flesh molded together incasing exquisite strength masculine mountains cover every inch
The gentle brush of mocha lips hungered passions revealed in your kiss
As you cradle me slowly caressing me constantly stressing to me what a blessing to such a dynamic specimen of Gods creation
Nibbling on my ear lightly trailing wet and gentle kisses down my body,
Investing never violating the inner most sacred decrees of me
Filling my world with pleasure and ecstasy treating me like a jewel and not possessing me
Dedicating time and energy by being involved in my life
Not just physically, but mentally, emotionally and spiritually
My statuesque of mahogany swaying to a rhythm where no drum is beating
The energy transferred into me is never degrading but always elevating me to the place
Were time and space stop and my third eyes is opened to reveal the emotions to be put into word its like I am the noun and you are my verb,
your commitment is the adjective and our love is the prefix and the sex is the suffix trust and honesty is the hyphenation that bind us together
you are my protector, interjecting reassuring thoughts that keep me seeking to be all that I can be
Interceding where I am needing guidance and leading
Not over stepping the boundaries fulfilling our designated and preordained destinies in order to make our river flow smoothly
My statuesque of mahogany swaying to a rhythm were no drum is beating
Nor music playing creating, motivating, inspiring fire in me but still being your own man
Taking my hand to walk beside thee on this journey if only for a season your physical presence is all the more reason for me to continue pleasing you in the ways that you seek,
Not with hot bubble baths or steamy rolls in the sheets
But intertwining our paths to run parallel through the universe
As your striving to achieve your dreams with pride and dignity and that s only after I message you mentally giving back to you all the positive you give to me
Being your partner, your wife, your friend, and your queen
Not throwing monkey wrenches into your plan or hindering you from being a man
Because if you fall down I have to stand for the two of us
Not that I mind but if you are my head and I am your help mate me hurting you is only making life hard for me so standing for us two is the least I can do
To hold true to my calling protecting my blessing focusing on serious issues and not stressing over trivial nonsense
The love and respect you give to me I give to back to thee
To inspire the fire in you to be all you can be
Because your more then a man you're my mahogany king
©™2006 VyBe

No comments: