Monday, August 6, 2007

This child's Heart

I watch as you grow

Change

Learn

Understand

Adapt

To adolescent lessons, and comforts

Joys and pains

You want so much to be so big but I figure

As long as you lay your hand in my hand

And my hand in his hand

Then I will train you up in the way you go

And you will never depart

The master crafted you so eloquently

That I can hardly see

Believe

Dare

To

Dream

That you were created especially for me

The majestic strength and quiet confidence

You define your place

With a special face

Bright smiles

Show white teeth

Even now as you’re missing Three

Javan

How can I even fathom all the wanders you posses

You filled not only

My life

But the lives of those you come in contact with

So in these words I do conceive

that the miracles Of God lay in the dream's

Of this child’s heart…

©™2007 VyBe

No comments: